- What is Prayer (En Español)
- Prayer to Discern a Vocation (En Español)
- Praying the Liturgy of the Hours
- Daily Readings
- Daily Reflections
- Local Chapel for Prayer and Adoration
- How to Pray the Rosary
- Stations of the Cross for Vocations
- Lectio Divina on the Meaning of a Call (En Español)
- A Eucharistic Hour for Church Vocations (En Español)
- Bible Quotes on the Priesthood for Teens
- Official Vatican Website (En Español)
- Reading Through the Bible Historically
- Letter Of His Holiness Benedict XVI To Seminarians
- Letter of Blessed Mother Teresa to a Priest
- Discernment Tools (En Español)
- Prayer for Discernment
- Recommended Reading for Discerning Men
- Is God Calling Me?
- VISION Vocation Network
Retreats are important moments to listen to God and hear the talks of priests, seminarians or religious. Retreats foster genuine discernment. In the midst of your busy lives, a retreat opportunity affords you time of silence and clarity that cannot be found in the world. Please take advantage of a retreat experience to ask God what He wants for your life - a retreat gives you such an opportunity.
To find out more about retreats near you, contact your Diocesan Vocation Director. If you are interested in a retreat with a religious community, secular institute, or society of apostolic life, these links may be helpful to you: Religious Life, Secular Institutes, or Societies of Apostolic Life.