Prayer To Know One's Vocation
Lord, my God and my loving Father, you have made me to know you, to love you, to serve you, and thereby to find and to fulfill my deepest longings. I know that you are in all things, and that every path can lead me to you.
But of them all, there is one especially by which you want me to come to you. Since I will do what you want of me, I pray you, send your Holy Spirit to me: into my mind, to show me what you want of me; into my heart, to give me the determination to do it, and to do it with all my love, with all my mind, and with all of my strength righ to the end. Jesus, I trust in you. Amen
- What is Prayer (En Español)
- Daily Readings
- Daily Reflections
- Praying the Liturgy of the Hours
- Local Chapel for Prayer and Adoration
- How to Pray the Rosary
- Stations of the Cross for Vocations
- Official Vatican Website (En Español)
- Reading Through the Bible Historically
- Recommended Reading for Women
- Is God Calling Me?
- Prayer to Discern a Vocation (En Español)
- Lectio Divina on the Meaning of a Call (En Español)
- A Eucharistic Hour for Church Vocations (En Español)
- Discernment Tools (En Español)
- The Vowed Life (En Español)
- VISION Vocation Network
Retreats are important moments to listen to God and hear the talks of consecrated women. Retreats foster genuine discernment. In the midst of your busy lives, a retreat opportunity affords you time of silence and clarity that cannot be found in the world. Please take advantage of a retreat experience to ask God what He wants for your life - a retreat gives you such an opportunity.
Your Diocesan Vocation Director can tell you more about retreats near you. If you are interested in a retreat with a religious community, secular institute, or society of apostolic life, these links may be helpful to you: Religious Life, Secular Institutes, and Societies of Apostolic Life.